Monday, August 18, 2014

Birthdayyy Partyyyy



So just let me say that Saturday was my cousins 7th birthday party. He's more of a little brother to me then my cousin. Well...

First off what parent doesn't get there kid a birthday cake? why because he had cupcakes on his actually birthday.. and he only had cupcakes on his actual birthday because my mother made them.... I'm sorry but you don't throw a party and not have a cake.  Bad enough my poor cousin thought it was unfair because my Nana got a cake on her actual birthday and he got cupcakes.. So my sister went out and bought him a cake for his birthday...



Secondly what parent doesn't watch their kid open up gifts...?

But anyways I'm glad he liked the gifts I gave him. 6 books; Wizard of Oz, Oliver Twist, Wind in the Willows, Tom Sawyer, Treasure Island, and White Fang, a little stitching that says "I love u to the moon & back" and this big stitching project that I had already framed and wrapped up for him. He had known that I didn't finish it so I gave it to him to open at his party and took it back so I could finish it. 

How the picture looked when I gave it to him.

How it looks now. I have added some extra detail to it too.

Close up on the detail on the octopus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment